What is MERN?
MERN is a Web development stack for building full-stack modern Web applications. This means that you can build a complete Web application, including the frontend, backend, and business logic with a database using the MERN stack.
MERN includes four technologies- MongoDB, ExpressJS, React, and Node.js
Why Hire a MERN Stack Developer?
- The whole system, including the front-end, the back-end, and the database, uses the REST API, which acts as a ‘middleware’. These APIs can be called by the web front end as well as by mobile applications. It can be called by a 3rd party system too. Write once use anywhere concept.
- Node.js is quite fast as it is an asynchronous language. Its performance is better compared to other languages.
- The MERN stack uses the React.js, which is unparalleled for front end development. It is an excellent tool for a single-page application (SPA). Facebook, Dropbox, Airbnb, Atlassian, Tesla, etc extensively use React.js.
- The same react technology can be used to develop native mobile apps. Both Android and iOS native apps can be built with the same codebase using React Native.
Skill-set of a typical MERN Stack Developer
The skills and experiences of a MERN Stack developer may vary from developer to developer. However, they are likely to have the following skillset for developing a modern web application
- Node.js & Express
- ReactJS with REDUX
- React Native (for mobile development only)
- Agile Requirement Mgt and Requirement development techniques
- Basic Agile Project Management
- Basic quality sense and test management skill
- Communication over skype, email, etc
- 4-8 years of experience in developing web and mobile applications
- Access to functional experts; Designer, DB administrator, system architect, project management expert & server administrator.
The recommended platform for a Phalcon Project
- MongoDB - for storing data
- Express - for Database coding
- ReactJS - for building web front end interfaces
- Node.js - as the backend platform
- React Native (optional) - For mobile app development
- Plus usual Linux tools ( mailserver, caching server, etc ) as situation demands
How does a Dedicated MERN stack Developer cost?
The cost may vary from USD 1200 to USD 1800 depending on the skill set and experience of the Phalcon developer.
Why Hire a Dedicated Developer?
There are 4 main reasons.
- Low Cost - If you are from India, you may not have too much cost advantage, but can avoid hassles. But if you are from a country from Europe or from America, I can bet, you will get a better developer with us at an approximate 1/5th cost (or even less) in comparison to a local developer.
- No Hassles - Of course, you can hire a local developer and accommodate him in your office. But you need additional table space, computer, and all web development amenities for him along with the usual hassles of recruitment, training, payroll, and regular supervision. With online dedicated developers with us, we take all these hassles. You just concentrate on your business.
- Full Control - You always have the option to get things done on a fixed cost basis, but you will lack the control. You have to compromise with your priority, freedom to change, and freedom to communicate with the developer. You need to define every work every time and get involved with the cycle until it is done. But your involvement will be minimum for a dedicated developer.
- Fulltime Technology Consultant - A dedicated PHP developer will be like your other employee. He/she will not only work as a developer but as your technology consultant. This is highly recommended for the continual improvement of your business. The 5th point of LEAN product development technique and 3rd point of DevOps framework. You can never expect it from fixed cost hiring or part-time hiring.
How a Dedicated Developer work?
We recruit intelligent, well qualified and experienced PHP/MySQL developers and let them work under quality oriented strict supervision. They become available for hiring when they ensure delivering quality works. Here how it works.
- You hire a full time developer (or project manager) just paying a 15 days charge in advance.
- We provide all web development amenities. We even provide our code library, modules, and framework free for him to use. These have been built and tested in last 13 years.
- The developer will work only on your projects and will be always available on skype/chat during the working hours. You can contact them any time, during the working hours. If he is stuck or need some expert help, he has option to consult other expert developers who you have not hired.
- You get the non development works (template design, data entry etc) by other resources on assignment basis. Your dedicated developer can manage it on your behalf.
- He manage a daily log and enter what hours have been spent on what tasks.You can check his works any time.
- In case a developer has become ill or left the job or you are not satisfied with his works, we will arrange a replacement developer. You can stop him with a 15 days notice.
- We will be available for future support, after years, even for a 1 hour job.
In short, it is just like your own developer at your office. Except he sits bihind the internet, not behind the wall. Additionally you do not take any technical and HR hassles.
- A full time dedicated developer will work only for your projects. He will NOT work for another customer work even when he has no work to do at a particular moment of time.
- He/She will be joining general RP meetings (normally HR and general project issues are discussed in the meeting, normally held on first Saturday, once in a month) leaving any other works.
- He /She will work 165 hours on an average. However minimum committed hours is 160 hours. In case average hours is less than 165 hours we will adjust cost with last month bill or on every 6 month, whichever is earlier. In case of daily hiring it is 8 hours. This does not include lunch hours.
- Normal RP office hours is 10 AM to 7 PM with a 1 hour gap lunch break. 5 days a week. Except public holidays.
- The dedicated developer will be online as per your instruction. You are free to communicate with him via skype(or any other method) during his office hours. He will work as per your schedule and priority. RP will will not intervene in anyway in any task unless requested.
- He/she will report his, attendance and daily work through a project management system. You can check it any time. Should you have any question or doubt, you can contact RP authority and demand for clarification.
- You can hire a developer by making just an advance payment of 15 days work. This amount will be adjusted with the first month bill. In case of weekly hiring it is 4 days only.
- In the first 15 days, if not satisfied, cancel the deal without giving any notice. We will refund the money of the un-used days. After 15 days, you can terminate the deal with a 15 days’ notice. For weekly you can cancel with a 7 days notice only.
- Billing cycle monthly. We will always bill in the first week of next month of earlier months work.
- Payment should be made or at least initiated within 10 days you receive the bill. If the payment is delayed for a reason not acceptable to us, we may temporarily change the billing model from postpaid to prepaid until all dues are cleared.
- A dedicated developer will inform you before taking any short leave. In case of any long leave we will either arrange another developer for that period or adjust with the bill.
- Confidentiality - We will keep all personal information, IP rights confidential to any 3rd party. A developer will keep his RP identity hidden for any communication with your client.
- A dedicated developer is free to use any RP core library, module in your project and you will have use, modification and distribution licence for unlimited time. We will never ask for any royalty or additional cost for these core classes / modules/ scripts.
- In case a monthly dedicated developer leaves permanently and we assign a developer who never worked on your projects, we will provide 30% discount to allow the new developer to learn. This will compensate your loss from leaving and reduce your risk to a large extent.
- Though unlikely, but RP will have the right to replace an existing developer with a new developer with a 15 days notice.
- RP will waive the 30% of the first month bill of a new developer for any 3 months or higher contract . The cost will be adjusted in the 3rd month bill. This is to offset the cost to get started with the new project environment, framework, understanding an existing system etc.
- If RP replaces a dedicated developer before the project ends (this may happen at rare cases), RP will arrange for a new developer and allow a 30% billing discount on that month to offset the cost to get started for the new developer.
- In case you are hiring a team developer, he is likely to work on an existing team under a senior developer working and/or under a RP project manager. In case the senior developer / project manager is not hired on a dedicated basis by you, it is likely that their invovlement hours will be billed as per standard RP rates. The same applies in case of senior developer hiring when he requires professional involvement from other developer / project manager.
- Unless mutually agreed, you don’t bear the cost of any hardware / software or anything else used by the developer.
Why Hire from Us?
We add Lean & DevOps values to your application
Toyota became world leader in car manufacturing by practicing Lean. Leading businesses today do DevOps (the successor of Lean) automation to minimize the waste. We too can help you in this regard.
TDD checklists to ensure Built-in-Quality
Quality not defined is quality denied. There are some core qualities those must be introduced in the design phase, can never be added after QC process. We add these built-in-quality through TDD checkpoints.
Agile platform covering both product and project life cycle
Most of the project management software takes care of the project life cycle only. Our project cum product management system automates the CMMI processes in agile perspective throughout the product life cycle (PLC).
Integrated Requirement Management System
Our system includes a built in agile requirement development and management system. It helps both you and the developer to extract the software requirements easily in the format that a developer actually needs.
Integrated Change Management System
Change is a must to stay in business. A change can be a bug, an missed out requirement, an improvement or simply a new addition. To report, manage and document a change is important. Our system process takes care of it.
Integrated Test Management Platform
Without a proper testing (verification and validation), there is a little chance that all the funtional and non funtional requirements will be there in the delivery. We have a built-in system and process to take care of it.
System Documentation in the background
Project execution is one time job, but the delivered product requires future maintenance. It can be too painful if the system logics, flow diagrams, use cases, changes are not documented. We do it in the background.
No unpleasant surprises - Estimate Change History
The fact is, most software projects run in late. There can be many reasons but only one solution. Know the reasons at earliest and act accordingly. We provide anytime estimate change report to act before it surprises you.
Full team support lead by 15+ years exp experts
We have sevearl 15+ years experienced experts who guide the developers in defining the product, processes and design the architecture as required. You get the standards set by the experts but implemented by developers.
Defined quality delivery at low India price
This has been possible because of the availiblity of high quality skills at India price together with agile practices, process automation, integrated test managment with TDD checklists, 5S verification and finally ethical practices.
Web Development since 1999
Future Support Ensured - by default
We provide future support. Even if you come back with a small change. Client stay with for years. Most of our clients are with us for more than 5 years. The main reason we would like to grow with our clients.
What next for Dedicated MERN stack Hiring?
Please contact us. We will discuss by email or schedule a skype meeting whichever is convenient for you. After discussion we will suggest the best possible deal to ensure maximum value at minimum cost.