Web-ERP for your Business
We can develop a Web ERP / MIS to automate your business information system. It will do the following purpose
- An operator will be able to login and enter different type of company data through via friendly forms from anywhere the world as instructed by the system administrator
- A customer can login and see the information that you need to share with him/her. He/she will also be given easy access to execute certain actions such as submit info, making payment etc.
- A vendor can login and see the information that you need to share with him/her. He/she will also be given easy options to execute certain actions such as submit info, making payment etc.
- An employee can login and see the information that you need to share with him/her. There can be multiple level of employee who will be able to access different type of information, reports etc
- There can be other level of users who will be able to login and do their activities to an extent they are permitted
- The system will send instant email, follow up email/SMS messages when instructed
- The system will automatically process certain information in the background and generate reports for the customers, directors, employees, and vendors
- The system admin will be able create new users, change permissions and administrator the whole system
- Additionally you can have mobile app to make the information sharing even easier
Why develop a Web-ERP?
It is great for a business where information sharing plays a big role for higher business growth. Now-days everyone carries a mobile and share information through internet. Here are some benefits that you will get
- Speedy and timely information circulation - This speedy and timely information is never possible by human
- Huge Cost Reduction - Once fed, the system generates all the information and circulates to the right people at no extra cost. Should it be done by manual labor, the cost could eat the company profit
- Transparency - The system will share the right information to right people making everything transparent to everyone connected with the organization. Alternatively it will never pass confidential information to someone who is not supposed to receive it.
What does it Cost?
There is no fixed cost. It depends on the requirement. It can at $2000 and goes up to any figure.
- Contact us showing your interest. Tell us as more as possible about your requirement. If required have an online discussion through skype / gtalk.
- We will give a fixed cost estimate if you can provide us a fixed requirement. If you give a rough requirement, we will give a ball park figure. We can write a formal requirement for you at a separate cost.
- We agree on a price, payment schedule, hiring model, time etc.
- We start developing the website/app in the agreed way and you pay as per agreed schedule. We take all the trouble to define, analyze, design, develop and test the application. Here is the full website app development process using RP framework.
- You check the progress on each step and give rectification suggestion whenever required.
- When the application development is complete and it has passed our quality testing you check it finally
- We setup it at client server and keep a watch for few days
Is the development process is different than that of making a simple website?
Yes. Unlike a traditional website development, this type of serious project development requires a developing from scratch and so requires a team with many experts. It requires developing the full system. It must contain at least a business consultant, a project manager cum system analyst, a programmer, a tester and a graphics designer. The development process must maintain the steps in the SDLC for developing a web project. Here are some points to be remembered during development
- The project must be defined properly otherwise there is a risk of making a wrong system.
- The system analysis and database design must be right to avoid too many after live changes.
- The interface layout should be friendly enough to save users time
- The developer should write convention maintained quality code to make future maintenance smoother
- Testing and quality control should be done well to start it wel
What about the future support?
Once it is developed and made live it will be undergo a warranty period of 60 days. Any changes under the project scope or any programming error will be fixed at no extra cost.
After that you should go for a maintenance plan. Depending on your requirement you can choose hire dedicated, part dedicated or simply usage based plan. We will be available to do any type of work for you. It can be routine job or a small change.
What about the hosting and data backup?
You can host it in your server or you can simply leave the hosting part to us too. You can have hosting cum support contract with us. We hire server from the best server companies (Lunarpages or rackspace) not from unreliable companies like Godaddy. We buy backup storage at renowned 3rd party (not with the hosting server people) Storage Company for higher reliability. We will take care of the data backup too. You have to take no hassle. Only thing you have to pay us for our hard work at our nominal rate.
Which Hiring Model to Use?
Type of projects / tasks
Small / Large Websites with ready modules
Large New Websites with some custom modules
Downloadable / Hosted Web Application Development
Android & iPhone Development
Maintenance of a large website / web application that requires regular and urgent changes/ fixing
Maintenance of a medium sized website that requires frequent and urgent changes
Maintenance of a small / medium sized website that requires small changes but not too urgent
New feature development for a RP developed site of more than 10 hours estimate (If no dedicated developer is there)
||Managing multiple new projects and maintaining changes in the existing projects (required by an IT company)
See Our Quality Benchmark
Here are some points describes how our product/services are better than most of our competitors. When you compare our price with theirs, you must consider these quality benchmarks too. Normally cost increases at higher ratio with the increase of quality
- Clear Project Definition: The quality process starts with the definition of the project. Most vendors try dumping their system that was made for another client. Soon you will understand that you have paid for a wrong system that actually will not serve your purpose. But we extract your own requirements and make the right system that actually you need. To avoid remake cost we too use ready modules, codes, but never dump a module that you don't need when you are paying for a custom system.2.
- Requirement Analysis and System Design by Experts: It makes a big difference if the requirement analysis and system design is done by an Expert not by a 2-3 years experience developer. Normally you will not face any difficulty initially but will start to see it when the time for delivery comes. Here are some symptoms if the system design is done by an inefficient hand
a. The project will be delayed despite developer is working hard
b. You will discover many important things that was not considered
c. The developer will say "NO" to include new features even if you pay for it
d. To fix small things takes too long.
e. One fix creates another issue and make the system unstable
f. After the site is live, adding new feature becomes a costly affairs
g. A new programmer cannot manage the site properly
These issues are likely not to happen with Web Applications developed by us.
- Unique Web Templates by a Graphics Designer : It makes difference if the site template is specially but for you or not. Ideally you need to build page template for home page and each page types. If it is not an unique template, just derived from another template then two major issues may crept in
a. It will look like another website. If the developers has copied the internal HTML too then there is an SEO issue
b. The developers who have little design sense will manipulate the site layout and the layout will lack perfection
Custom website developed by us will not suffer from these issues.
- MVC Architecture with Multilayer Security: A simple website can be built quickly without architecture. But when a same chunk of code, same set of data are to be reused in different section of a large application you need a proper architecture. We use our own MVC architecture that keeps display and logic layer separate. The look can be easily changed without affecting the basic logic. Over time business changes and you may need to change the logic. The architecture allows you to make change at one place, to affect site wide. This architecture also helps you to introduce a new module in the same system without paying the Moon or rewrite the whole system.
- Ensure Quality Coding: We ensure that the developers maintained following quality benchmarks while writing codes for your system.
This architecture also helps you to sleep well during night. It has multiple security layers with custom password encryption system. Unlike many open source framework you will not see your site as a hacked site in Google due to security flaw in the application.
a. Architecture Maintained - Architecture maintained code ensure helps to reduce errors and enhance change flexibility
b. Proper Coding Convention - Proper Convention maintained code makes future changes code easier and less costly.
c. Properly Indented and Clean Code - It helps future developers to understand the code quickly and reduce the maintenance cost
d. Non Redundant Codes / Data - Stop the chance to generate errors at another section of the application when change is made at one section
e. No hard coding - To make site wide changes you need to change in a configuration file or table not to open 1000 files and edit them individually
f. Hack Proof Code - It stops hackers to inject code through a form, session or other injection method and hack your site to show their content to do evil works
- Formal Quality Review & Testing: Apart from unit testing done by the individual developers we run formal quality review and testing against common programming errors, design errors, data errors and security concerns. We run this test totally free even for the projects done by the dedicated developers. Developers can easily fix an error once it is identified.
- UAT Testing & Fixings: You still have the last chance to test your application and make change request. We will fix if there is a bug or change at no extra cost if it is under the project scope.
- Live Testing during Warranty Period: We run a live testing after a site is live. There are always some possibilities of errors when an application is run under a different PHP/MySQL /Apache environment in the live server. We understand it and take care of it.
- Ensure Quality In the Long Term: There are many reasons why you will need our support services after the site is up and running. With the change of the business logic you may come up with new change proposals. New issues may also come due to change in the server configuration or with server move that may need an urgent fix. We continue to provide you services for a very reasonable cost in the long term. Of course if you allow us to do so. We will be available for support for even a small issue. And the change cost with our applications will be surely much lesser than it is for an application developed in an opensource framework.
We add Lean & DevOps values to your application
Toyota became world leader in car manufacturing by practicing Lean. Leading businesses today do DevOps (the successor of Lean) automation to minimize the waste. We too can help you in this regard.
TDD checklists to ensure Built-in-Quality
Quality not defined is quality denied. There are some core qualities those must be introduced in the design phase, can never be added after QC process. We add these built-in-quality through TDD checkpoints.
Agile platform covering both product and project life cycle
Most of the project management software takes care of the project life cycle only. Our project cum product management system automates the CMMI processes in agile perspective throughout the product life cycle (PLC).
Integrated Requirement Management System
Our system includes a built in agile requirement development and management system. It helps both you and the developer to extract the software requirements easily in the format that a developer actually needs.
Integrated Change Management System
Change is a must to stay in business. A change can be a bug, an missed out requirement, an improvement or simply a new addition. To report, manage and document a change is important. Our system process takes care of it.
Integrated Test Management Platform
Without a proper testing (verification and validation), there is a little chance that all the funtional and non funtional requirements will be there in the delivery. We have a built-in system and process to take care of it.
System Documentation in the background
Project execution is one time job, but the delivered product requires future maintenance. It can be too painful if the system logics, flow diagrams, use cases, changes are not documented. We do it in the background.
No unpleasant surprises - Estimate Change History
The fact is, most software projects run in late. There can be many reasons but only one solution. Know the reasons at earliest and act accordingly. We provide anytime estimate change report to act before it surprises you.
Full team support lead by 15+ years exp experts
We have sevearl 15+ years experienced experts who guide the developers in defining the product, processes and design the architecture as required. You get the standards set by the experts but implemented by developers.
Defined quality delivery at low India price
This has been possible because of the availiblity of high quality skills at India price together with agile practices, process automation, integrated test managment with TDD checklists, 5S verification and finally ethical practices.
Web Development since 1999
Future Support Ensured - by default
We provide future support. Even if you come back with a small change. Client stay with for years. Most of our clients are with us for more than 5 years. The main reason we would like to grow with our clients.