Native Android & iOS apps - at much lower time frame
When and where to use React Native App
Anyone who would like to build a native Android and iOS mobile app for his business or for any purpose, React Native is a good choice. Here are the situations one can think of developing a React Native mobile app
- A React Native App as an extension of your business- People carry mobile phones for almost 24 hours. So some selective part of the system you can port on the mobile app to keep the interaction for 24/7.
- A React Native App as an extension of your ecommerce website - Just to give your loyal customer to buy your product using the app
- A React Native App for tracking location - You will need it when you will need to track the location like Uber app. Or HR app to track activity of moving employees.
- A React Native App for your warehouse management to be used with mobile computer scanner
- You have an IDEA that you want to convert as a Mobile App (React Native). It is likely to solve some general problem of your target audience.
React Native advantages over it’s peers
The other technologies to write native apps are JAVA (for android) and XCode (for iOS). One can also use the IONIC framework, CORDOVA technologies for building a mobile App. Then why choose React Native?
Here are a few solid reasons why choose React Native
- Using React Native one can build two apps (for both Android and iOS ) using the same codebase. So you will need to manage one project team instead of two.
- Turnaround time for JAVA or Xcode based native apps take months and sometimes years to develop while it is just a few months for react native
- Same React technology for building the web application is used to write React Native code. So maintaining both your web application and mobile application becomes easier and can be done by the same developer.
- React Native is builds a native app but IONIC or other CORDOVA based technologies does web based not native.
- Good community support led by facebook
Steps involved to build a React Native application
If you are a layman in software development, here are the steps to build a React Native application for your company. It still may contain some technical jargon, we will be happy to clarify it if requested ...
- Understand the business requirements (features and its objectives) from you (stakeholders) for your React Native app and convert it to user stories (in the proposed software who will do what, when, where and why). This job is of the Product Owner (it is an Agile Software Development Term) of the product.
- Convert each user story into proposed software components along with software requirements and specifications associated with every component. Components are user Interfaces and code objects, database objects etc. You need a person who can efficiently do it. This job is of a System Analyst cum Designer.
- Create graphical representation of the user interface layouts and screen templates. There are online tools which can be used to mimic the proposed mobile interfaces for your proposed react native app.
- Convert all the functionalities, quality benchmarks, environment setup activities, miscellaneous works into doable tasks in a manner such that every one in the team (including you people) transparently see the progress, spent hours, estimates, issues etc. This is best done by putting all requirements, defects, test cases, general tasks etc on an integrated project management software. The person who manages it is called Scrum Master.
- Convert the proposed components along with requirements into actual software components. Actual codes, files and database tables that can run on a software platform to provide expected results. This is ideally done by Developer (React Native & PHP/Node.js). It's often done by two developers. React Native Developer for creating user interfaces and PHP/Node.js API developer to fetch data from the server.
- Test (and fix) the React Native app / feature formally using a test management tool to verify and validate the functional and nonfunctional TDD points are implemented. It requires further testing whether the idea itself requires changes or not. It may also require testing against load and security. Finally testing and fixing to make sure that everything is usable by the final user. This job is of a Test Analyst, Tester and Product Owner.
- Test the feature / app by the product owner and operation team (customer team). Business facing testing to ensure all the business requirements meet or not. Exploratory testing to see if there are rooms for improvement. Usability testing by the actual system user and make sure they feel comfortable.
- Make it live as per Live process checkpoint. Everyone connected to the development team gets involved in the live process.
How can we help you in building a React Native Mobile App?
We will provide you with an experienced developer who can play other roles with help from inhouse experts. When situation demands experts help we will line up the experts on SOS basis. You will never need to hire those experts on a dedicated basis but enjoy the full benefits at minimum cost.
Hiring Models available for React Native Development
- Full dedicated Hiring - You can hire a developer on a dedicated basis. He will work only on your project. Additionally you can avail the shared resources (say designer) on an SOS basis.
- Part Dedicated Hiring - You can hire a dedicated developer partly. Minimum booking for a month is 60 hours. We will guarantee the availability of the same developer however will be billed on an hourly basis. Good for low involvement support projects.
- Project Based Hiring - You can hire us for your new project on project based. We will provide quotes conditionally on the basis of explored requirements.
- Virtual Dedicated Hiring - Same as dedicated but we guarantee 160 hours of work. One main developer with shared resources. Good when you have a low budget but want help from all experts when required.
How does it cost
For the best price please contact us. We will work out the best package deal within your budget. At the same time will keep you happy.
Why Hire Us for React Native Development?
Web Development since 1999
We are in web development since 1999. In 2004 we developed a PHP MVC framework. Worked on almost all popular web technologies. We implemented many innovative ideas to maximize the client's revenue.
Reliable - In-house with no Newbies
We have a dedicated in-house team of 30+ developers. 80% of them are 6+ years experience. 6 of them are 14+ years of experience. Only experienced developers and experts will work on your projects.
Complete Solution - Concept to Cash
We have six 15+ years of experienced experts who will help to add value at different points of the software development life cycle. Execution will be done by experienced developers and technology experts.
Built-in-Quality through Lean Practices
You can't turn a MI phone into an iPhone, once it is built. Because adding qualities as in iPhone requires to be built-in. We have quality checks on every step of the value stream starting right from the code editor.
Expertise in Latest Technologies
We are currently focused on the latest tools, technologies, programming languages, frameworks and microservices architectures for developing web, cloud, desktop and mobile apps.
Use of Worldclass Agile Tools
Only programming technologies do not help. We set up our development pipelines with DevOps tools like Jira, GIT, Dockers, Kubernetes and automated testing tools to deliver world-class quality in minimum time.
Super Service at India Price
With the help of experienced and trained resources, 21 years of software development experience, hard work and professional honesty, we provide super service. And still at India Price, as we manage everything from India.
History of Serving in the Long Term
We provide future support. Even if you come back with a small change. Clients stay with for years. And in fact employees too. The main reason behind this is we really care about our clients and employees.