React Development - Build Modern Web Applications
Every day the web development needs are changing. Sellers and service providers would like to provide comfort to their application users. React development has a solution.
We are a full-fledged React development company in India. We can help you with any ReactJS and React Native development project.
Here are a few reasons why React has become so popular so quickly
- Working with the DOM API is hard. React basically gives developers the ability to work with a virtual browser that is more friendly than the real browser. React’s virtual browser acts as an agent between the developer and the real browser.
- React enables developers to declaratively describe their User Interfaces and model the state of those interfaces. This means that instead of coming up with steps to describe transactions on interfaces, developers just describe the interfaces in terms of a final state (like a function). When transactions happen to that state, React takes care of updating the User Interfaces based on that.
When and where to use ReactJS?
- ReactJS can be used on any web application, cloud application, and progressive website. When the target is to make the user experience better by making the interactiveness smoother we should think of ReactJS.
- ReactJS is best for a single-page application where a lot of user activity occurs on the same page. Popular applications like Facebook, Netflix, Instagram are heavily based on ReactJS. It reduces user frustration and boredom by just displaying the right information in a more efficient manner without reloading the page.
- You can also think of ReactJS for developing a part of your existing application where user interactivity is comparatively higher. The CRM section, chat section, front desk section, forum section, notification section, etc. Especially areas to be converted to a mobile application in the future.
ReactJS advantages over its peers
Angular and VueJS are the closest competitors of ReactJS. VueJS is relatively newer and has much less community support. Angular is backed up by Google and React is backed up by Facebook. Both have pros and cons.
However, for mainly 3 reasons we suggest our clients to prefer to REACT over angular
- ReactJS loads faster than angular because the angular core is a little more heavyweight
- Angular is comparatively less stable. It changes its version too frequently and it becomes a compatibility problem often.
- However, the primary reason is to React Native. With React Native we can develop native IOS/Android applications while we can not do it using the IONIC framework which is connected to angular. And using the same ReactJS library. So it does not make sense to use angular for web and React Native for mobile.
A recommended platform for React Development
- ReactJS - for frontend development
- PHP/Node.js at for APIs
- PgSQL / Mongo - Back end database
- React Native - For mobile app development
- Plus usual linux tools as applicable
Steps involved to build a large application using ReactJS
If you are a layman in software development, here are the steps for you to build a large application for your company. These are best when implemented on an agile basis. It still may contain some technical jargon, we will be happy to clarify it if requested ...
- Understand the basic concept and have a high level requirement document that will describe the business objective, overall concept and capabilities. List out all the possible features under each capabilities.
- Identify the 20% main features that basically constitute 80% product values. Put them in the MVP and pick the 1st feature for development.
- Break down the feature into user stories. In the proposed software who will do what, when, where and why. You need a Product Owner (it is an agile software development term) to efficiently do above jobs .
- Plan to convert each user story into software components along with requirements and specifications associated with every future component. Components are user Interfaces and code objects, database objects etc - bricks and mortars of the software application. This job is of a System Analyst cum Designer.
- Create graphical representation of the user interface layouts and screen templates. You need a Graphics Designer who can do it efficiently.
- Convert all the functionalities, quality benchmarks, environment setup activities, miscellaneous works into doable tasks in a manner such that every one in the team (including you people) transparently see the progress, spent hours, estimates, issues etc. This is best done by putting all requirements, defects, test cases, general tasks etc on an integrated project management software. The person who manages it is called Scrum Master.
- Convert the proposed components along with requirements into actual software components. Actual codes, files and database tables that can run on a software platform to provide expected results. This is ideally done by Developer. It's often done by two developers. Front end developer ( ReactJS, React Native Developer) for creating user interfaces and PHP/Node.js API developer to fetch data from the server.
- Test (and fix) the React Native app / feature formally using a test management tool to verify and validate the functional and nonfunctional TDD points are implemented. It requires further testing whether the idea itself requires changes or not. It may also require testing against load and security. Finally testing and fixing to make sure that everything is usable by the final user. This job is of a Test Analyst, Tester and Product Owner.
- Test the feature by the product owner and operation team (customer team). Business facing testing to ensure all the business requirements meet or not. Exploratory testing to see if there are rooms for improvement. Usability testing by the actual system user and make sure they feel comfortable.
- Make the feature live as per live process checkpoint. Everyone connected to the development team gets involved in the live process.
The entire cycle is done on an agile process. That means full development is transparent to the DEV team and Operation team. Right person does his job when required. An efficient feedback loop is created. If a defect /anomaly is identified at any step, it is sent back to the previous step and gets corrected. Using this LEAN / DevOps powered Agile development process we can build a system which will provide maximum value to your users without delivering clutter.
How can we help you in building a React application?
It may not be easy ( if not impossible) for you to hire so many experts. Just hiring a developer will not solve your problem either. We can help you …
- We can provide you with a developer who can do both ReactJS part and back end API (PHP) programming if your requirement is for only one developer.
- We can provide react native developer for creating the mobile app (same developer or other)
- We will provide you with an experienced developer who can play other roles with help from in-house experts. When a situation demands experts help we will line up the experts on an SOS basis. You will never need to hire those experts on a dedicated basis but enjoy the full benefits at minimum cost.
- A programmer can never bring the perfection of a designer on a design point. We will give you access to the designer just paying the marginal cost.
- If your proposed system is performance or security-sensitive you must do formal load and security testing in a planned manner, else you may have to throw away the entire project even after the full development. We can give access to the experts just paying the additional cost. However simple projects may not require these additional tests.
Hiring models available for React Development
- Full dedicated Hiring - You can hire a developer on a dedicated basis. He will work only on your project. Additionally you can avail the shared resources (say designer) on an SOS basis.
- Part Dedicated Hiring - You can hire a dedicated developer partly. Minimum booking for a month is 60 hours. We will guarantee the availability of the same developer however will be billed on an hourly basis. Good for low involvement support projects.
- Project Based Hiring - You can hire us for your new project on project based. We will provide quotes conditionally on the basis of explored requirements.
- Virtual Dedicated Hiring - Same as dedicated but we guarantee 160 hours of work. One main developer with shared resources. Good when you have a low budget but want help from all experts when required.
How does it cost?
For the best price please contact us. We will work out the best package deal within your budget. At the same time will keep you happy.
We add Lean & DevOps values to your application
Toyota became world leader in car manufacturing by practicing Lean. Leading businesses today do DevOps (the successor of Lean) automation to minimize the waste. We too can help you in this regard.
TDD checklists to ensure Built-in-Quality
Quality not defined is quality denied. There are some core qualities those must be introduced in the design phase, can never be added after QC process. We add these built-in-quality through TDD checkpoints.
Agile platform covering both product and project life cycle
Most of the project management software takes care of the project life cycle only. Our project cum product management system automates the CMMI processes in agile perspective throughout the product life cycle (PLC).
Integrated Requirement Management System
Our system includes a built in agile requirement development and management system. It helps both you and the developer to extract the software requirements easily in the format that a developer actually needs.
Integrated Change Management System
Change is a must to stay in business. A change can be a bug, an missed out requirement, an improvement or simply a new addition. To report, manage and document a change is important. Our system process takes care of it.
Integrated Test Management Platform
Without a proper testing (verification and validation), there is a little chance that all the funtional and non funtional requirements will be there in the delivery. We have a built-in system and process to take care of it.
System Documentation in the background
Project execution is one time job, but the delivered product requires future maintenance. It can be too painful if the system logics, flow diagrams, use cases, changes are not documented. We do it in the background.
No unpleasant surprises - Estimate Change History
The fact is, most software projects run in late. There can be many reasons but only one solution. Know the reasons at earliest and act accordingly. We provide anytime estimate change report to act before it surprises you.
Full team support lead by 15+ years exp experts
We have sevearl 15+ years experienced experts who guide the developers in defining the product, processes and design the architecture as required. You get the standards set by the experts but implemented by developers.
Defined quality delivery at low India price
This has been possible because of the availiblity of high quality skills at India price together with agile practices, process automation, integrated test managment with TDD checklists, 5S verification and finally ethical practices.
Web Development since 1999
Future Support Ensured - by default
We provide future support. Even if you come back with a small change. Client stay with for years. Most of our clients are with us for more than 5 years. The main reason we would like to grow with our clients.